My Journey is an app developed by Surrey and Borders partnership NHS Foundation Trust to assist young people using their Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIIP) Service.
The ‘My Journey’ mobile app was developed in close collaboration with young people accessing the Early Intervention in Psychosis Team to ensure its relevance and acceptability.
The app allows the user to:
- Rate how they are feeling;
- Receive health tips;
- Set discreet and timely medication reminders;
- Get information of the medicine they are taking;
- Set appointment reminders;
- Provide access to help or emergency services;
- Track progress in accessing treatment.